- Offers are generally conditional upon at least five 9 - 4 grades at GCSE or equivalent qualifications for September 2019 entry.
- In Maths and English a grade 4 will be part of the entry profile.
- Most college subjects do require specific grades of 5/6.
- If you have not already achieved a grade 4 in English and/or Maths GCSE or equivalent you will have to continue to study these in addition to your other courses.
- For most students three A Levels or equivalent (such as a combination of BTECs and A Level or other approved courses) will be your study programme.
Important Notice for Overseas Students Applying to the Sixth Form CollegePlease be mindful that any student who does not have a GCSE or IGCSE qualification in English and Maths grade 4 or above will be required to get their own academic qualifications verified by NARIC in advance of their entry to the Sixth Form College. NARIC will confirm if the equivalencies are acceptable for College entry. If students are studying A Level Maths and English they will be exempt from this process. Students who do not carry out this process will automatically be coursed for Maths and English GCSE when they join the College. Please
note this process cannot begin until final examination results or end of school certificates have been issued
UK NARIC is the designated United Kingdom national agency for the recognition and comparison of international qualifications and skills. It performs this official function on behalf of the UK Government. For individuals – do you want to study in the UK? We can help you